Welcome to Sandune Archery Club’s website. Sandune Archery Club, Inc. is a non-profit organization. We hope that you will find our site informative and that you will come out and visit us. We are located at the Socastee Recreation Park in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Our facilities include a large practice range with targets ranging from 5 to 65 yards and a 3D course with 45 lanes laid out in the pristine natural setting of South Carolina's woods. Our goal is to provide a place for the archers of South Carolina and visitors from surrounding states to come and enjoy the range and archery tournaments that we host throughout the year. Bring your bow and some friends to the range and enjoy the day with us.
Clubs email us your upcoming events.
BBR Outdoors (843) 527-4298. 1408 Highmarket Street (behind McDonalds), Georgetown,SC.
* Two person teams Archery league every Wednesday (there will be a provision for anyone who can't make all the shoots) at 6 PM starting January 8th and running for 7 weeks. Scores will be handicapped so that everyone will have a competitive chance. Open to anyone with a bow who would like to shoot. If you don't have a partner, we'll try and team you up with someone. First meeting to discuss rules, etc. will be at BBR Outdoors at 6:00 PM on January 8th. If you have questions, please stop by the store or give us a call.
* Monday Night Shootout every Monday 6:30 PM - Practice at 6:00. $10 entry. Indoor 20 yard 10 lane range alternating 5 Spot and Vegas targets. Maximum 20 participants. Payout is 100% of the entry fees. Women and teens welcome!
* Teen Archery Night every Thursday 6:30 - 8 PM (ages 12-17). Shoot free at the BBR Outdoors indoor archery range. Bring your own gear. Maximum 20 participants. Under 16 requires guardian present. All participants and guardians must sign a release.
Waccamaw Archery Indoor Range (843) 359-0374. 4924 Hwy 17 Bypass South, Myrtle Beach, SC.
* Starting Tuesday, January 14, 2014 - Ladies Night Archery Shoot. All ages invited, no experience or equipment required. Arrows fly at 6:30pm, $10 entry, cash door prize. Shooting the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
* The last Friday of each month is Recurve Night. Starts @ 6:30, $10 entry, 50% payback. Paper animal targets, 10m, 15m and 18yds. recurves, longbows and Geneses, fingers - no sight. Visit our web site for more details.
* Will be hosting NASP style event on Saturdays starting October 19th. Line 1 starts 1pm and Line 2 starts at 2:15pm. NASP rules apply, $10 entry fee. Call for details.
Cornerstone Church of Myrtle Beach (843) 808-8381. 4007 Belle Terre Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC.
* Sponsors a Fish & Game Contest every 4 months. This is a recurring hunting and fishing contest. Happens Jan - April, May - Aug, and Sep - Dec. Might be just right for our avid huntsman and fisherman of the club.
The Weather Channel
Sandune Archery Club is proud
to be associated with these organizations: